Saturday, February 4, 2012

I...can't...put...the...scissors...down.




This was my dress...until I cut it....and then I sold it. Dress, meet Ajlena; a regular at thee ol jobber. She looks amazing in anything she wears, but when she tried on this dress that I had butchered with scissors, I was astonished. She didn't know that it had belonged to me, or that those cut outs were my doing. Besides the cut outs, the only other alteration needed was to sew up the insanely/inappropriately high slit on the right side. And...wait...shocking! Ajlena said that once she got the dress home, she was going to alter the slit and sew it shut. Great minds think like other great minds and whatever, you know. Whatevs. We came to the conclusion that we have a lot in common as far as fashion is concerned; dark, a little witchy, forward thinking, with a slight touch of vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment